SAM who? No, we’re talking about the Sioux Area Metro, SAM. Here’s some helpful pointers to know before hopping on the bus.
- Timing is Key – You don’t want to be that person that misses the bus. Check out the schedule online or at the bus stop.
- You may feel like you are in a bigger city than you actually are- Seriously, you’re still in Sioux Falls.
- You can’t bring disposable coffee cups – After being a college student, it’s likely that, yes, you are a caffeine addict and need coffee wherever you go. If you are bringing your coffee along, make sure you have it in one of your reusable mugs instead of in a disposable cup.
4. It is not a party bus – Although you may be listening to music on your headphones, please do not sing or dance. You don’t want to disrupt others on the route.
- It brings you to some key destinations around Sioux Falls to spend the money that you don’t have- Some of the stops on the routes include one outside Augie, the mall, downtown, near Bagel Boy, and many more.
Now that you know the in’s and out’s of the SAM Ridership program, we hope that you use this convenient system. It’s a great way for you to save money, avoid parking, and get to key destinations Sioux Falls!